If you want to register with Netmediablog as a Guest Author
I will accept guest posts so far it’s related to what we majorly blog about here which include:
-Blogging tips & SEO
-Internet Tips etc
However, in order for me to accept your post, certain guidelines must be strictly observed:
1. I care so much about originality and we do not expect a submitted guest post to have previously appeared before anywhere, not even on your blog. I also hope the submitted article will not appear somewhere else in the near future.
2. I do not accept posts written solely for the purpose of advertising a product, website or some paid services. If you intend to write a post for advertising purpose, please visit my advertising page.
3. Posts with too much external links or affiliate links may be rejected. Please, only link to what you know is actually relevant to the content of your post, preferably your blog. If i realize you’re linking too much to your blog, i may not be able to publish your post.
However, you can highlight your blog in the byline which should be a sentence or two. This will be shown below your blog post.
4. Please note that i may edit your post before publishing and you must agree to this.
5. Your post must be long enough to be called a blog post though i believe more in quality than the quantity of words contained therein. The choice of length is yours but i sure won’t accept a blog with just a few words.
6. Images sometimes convey messages which can’t be expressed in the content of a blog post. I encourage you to use one or two images or screenshot (where applicable) in your guest post.
7. Also, include a byline which should highlight you and your blog and i will not accept a byline with more than one link. You’re free to add your picture to this.
8. I will contact you whether or not the post will be published. Please be patient as I may need to go through the post and do some background work on it to determine its authenticity.
Going back to the third guideline, I won’t accept posts that link to sites that are unrelated to personal growth. That means that you can’t sell links to your clients from your article. Any link you add in your post should either serve a purpose for the article or shall be a link back to your page but no affiliate links please.
I reserve the right to edit the post as needed (for example, to fix spelling or grammar errors) and to reject post that I feel is not appropriate for this web site or for the niche it belongs to.
NO AFFILIATE LINKS
NO LINK SELLING
NO LINK STUFFING
As mentioned earlier, If you intend to write a post for advertising purpose, please visit the page for it.
I will be glad to have your post published in out next update.
Sign up with authentic login credentials (usernames like Johnny332 and Author will easily get trashed)
Have a gravatar enabled email ID.
Fill up as much data in your author profile as possible, at least a name.